Monday, September 13, 2010

and we are sleeping again at the Adkins house!

Hannah is feeling so much better which means we are sleeping again!! Thank goodness! She is back in her bed (yes we snuggled her in between us for about 4 rough nights!) but she slept better in between us than in her bed. She moved back into her bed this weekend and was back on her normal schedule! YAY for sleep! She looks and feels so much better! And big discovery...this little girl is getting SKINNY...(Ok- skinnier!) Her little belly is slimming down and she isnt as solid...her arm rolls are getting a little squishier! She is still as juicy as ever and I could truly take a bite out of her every day! But because she doesnt stop moving- she is slimming down!
Sunday morning she woke us up with her morning jabber (which poor Jeremy only gets to listen to on Sundays (Have I mentioned how much I cant wait for him to stop working saturdays?!?)) Anyways- Jeremy goes in to get her and called me into her room...Here is what we found!
She has officially pulled herself completely up! Thank goodness we are as low as we can go with the crib.
This weekend was nice and relaxing- a nice weekend to let Hannah fully recover. We spent some time with Blake & Courtney on Saturday watching football (ok the guys watched football- Courtney and I looked at cabins for our October Gatlinburg trip and made a run to the pie kitchen). And Saturday and Sunday we took Ruby to the dog swims. She LOVES swimming. This dog was meant to live on a farm. I really wish for her we had land and a lake! I actually look forward to the dog swims as much as Ruby- they are pretty funny! I love the dogs in the life jackets. Ruby wants nothing to do with shallow water- she wants to dive and swim all day long!



And just some pictures I had to share- I cant resist this girl!

Pulls up on everything! She chooses not to sit anymore. If she can be standing- She is!!




Happy Monday! Thank goodness its over!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

She is the sweetest thing ever! I can't wait to see her again!!!!! MAYBE SOON. Jacey is having hannah withdrawls-hehe!