Wednesday, September 29, 2010

In one week...

She has said DaDa, CLAPPED!, puts her arm up (in an effort to wave!) and has taken several steps standing behind a walking toy. I cant even believe it!!! The transformations from 7-8 months are incredible. She has literally done this stuff overnight! I about died when she clapped. Its like she knows she is clapping too. Im hoping I can edit a video clip my mom has of her clapping and saying dada. Its ADORABLE!! How on earth do I leave her in the mornings?? I would give for one day to just sit with her and watch her play. No laundry, no house cleaning, no work- I just want to sit and play with her all day!


She makes the funniest faces! This is where she is making the sound, "OoooooHhhh!"

My LOVE BUG!

2 comments:

The Templeton's said...

I just want to squeeze her I can't wait to actually spend some time with her saturday, oh and you guys too! haha

Bethan Flynn said...

I love these pictures!! I miss that girl and want to pinch those little cheeks!!