Thursday, January 20, 2011

ONE

You are one today and it doesnt even seem real! We have a one year old! I dont like saying you are one so you will be 12 months, then 13 months, then 18 months, however I think I have to stop that at some point because I dont think 60 months is as easy to understand :) The morning of your birthday we attempted to get pictures of you with a muffin and a candle- didnt like that, we put you in a birthday outfit- didnt like that. We fed you breakfast- didnt really like that either! We were hoping you were just eager to get to daycare and play with your friends...turns out you have another ear infection. yuck. So that explains alot. And explains most of the pictures I have from today :)

Happy FIRST Birthday my sweet girl!

how we spent most of the morning!
playing at the doctor for your one year check up- daddys hat always makes you smile!
and we are not smiling again....(you had not even had shots yet!)
a little better....
you are a happy, healthy one year old and we couldnt ask for anything more!! You are getting skinnier by the day (whats your secret?). You weighed 23 pounds 12 oz and 30 inches long. You did not handle the shots very well today- to be honest I think it was easier on you when you were younger (has not ever been easier on us!) I hate that part!!
You have pretty much officially crossed into the "big kids room" at daycare and Id give anything to be a fly on the wall. Id love to watch you sit for circle time and Id love to watch you sit around the tiny little table eating the big kids meals. They want you to nap for 2 hours but you give them about one- seems about right. You have never really loved napping anyways- too much going on :)
You are growing too fast for us Hannah- SLOW DOWN!!

3 comments:

Caroline Mosey said...

Happy BIRTHDAY sweet Hannah!! Whoa that year flew by!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!!! A year sure did go by fast!! What happened to our babies?!!

Elizabeth and Jeremy said...

I KNOW!! This year has FLOWN By! I cant believe we all have one & almost one year olds!! I hear it just goes faster and faster!