Saturday, January 15, 2011

what baby doesnt like cake?

MINE! I couldnt believe it but Hannah was NOT interested in the cake for her One year pictures! Or maybe it was because she was not in the best mood. Well not really in a good mood at all. I was SOOO Bummed! I know they are just pictures but our normally happy-go-lucky baby was not interested in sitting still, people changing her and putting things on her head or having her picture taken :( I know they will still be amazing- Amanda got SO many awesome ones but Hannah wasnt even interested in cracking a smile. So after a couple outfits we decided cake would make her smile- she wanted NOTHING to do with it. Hated the frosting, didnt want it in her mouth, didnt want it on her hands, nothing! So we had to place fake frosting on her hands and face and we have several pictures that involve cake and tears. Poor girl! I cant wait to see them- I know they will be awesome. Amanda has the most awesome back drops that make you feel like you are in a designer studio. If only I could have damask wallpaper and wood floors in my own house :) Despite Hannah's mood we had so much fun chatting about our babies, photography, headbands and everything in between! When we get together for pictures we could hang out for hours! And we pretty much did!!

So....the guests will be served cake at Hannah's party but she will probably be served cheerios and eggs!

Less than a week until she is one and I cant even believe it. She is getting so good at walking and is all over the place! We've had such an amazing year and I know it just keeps getting better!

(I dont even have a picture to post- I am not kidding- this girl wanted nothing to do with a camera!)

1 comment:

{Amanda G} said...

Your sweet words to your baby girl brought tears to my eyes! She is one lucky little lady to have you as a momma! I love hanging out with you and your sweet family! I feel like family when I am with you and belive me, I could spend all day with you too! Thanks for letting me!!