Friday, December 14, 2012

Lately!

Things have been crazy lately- you'll hear more about that later but I wanted to write a little about our happenings lately.
3 out of 4 of us have gotten that nasty stomach bug. It was AWFUL!! Hannah first for about 5 days, I was hit with the 24 hour bug & Owen is on day two. Not to mention my mom caught it the exact same day I did. It was rough. Poor Owen can't keep anything down. We are getting pedialyte down but that's about it! I'm home with him today so I have enjoyed that :)
Hannah is doing great with potty training- well- she's doing great with peeing on the potty...the other is a battle every night but we are in underwear full time now! No pull ups at night & that was her decision! She has been staying dry through the night. I'm so proud of her! She's a potty pro!
Owen was 7 months on the 8th! Sweet boy gets sweeter everyday. We went ahead and met with an ENT for tubes since he's already had 3 double ear infections. We are set for tubes on the 7th- yay!! He will get so much relief!
We are gearing up for Christmas- but I still have lots to do. Probably so behind since we've had sick kids for the last 3 weeks. :( I'm so excited for Hannah this year to really get into Christmas. She is really enjoying her elf "Joey"! We've been talking to her about how Christmas is Jesus' birthday & she follows it up with, "my birthday is coming & ill be 3!" We're getting there!
We have a busy weekend ahead- hoping Owen can start feeling better soon!

Sick but still smiling!!

Funny girl! Wouldn't take these off one morning. Then she handed them to me & told me they aren't working- ha ha!

Love bath time with the two of them. Hannah loves it too!

Happy boy!

Owen at the doctor for his shots, Hannah with the stomach bug. Par for the course I suppose!

No comments: