Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Picture overload

It was a GREAT Christmas. Everything about it. I think since Hannah is at the stage where she really understands Santa and what Christmas is all about and to see how excited she was just made it that much better. It was an emotional Christmas- with all that we have going on it was hard to say goodbye to people and we dont really talk about the subject without tears in our eyes. Well- at least me, my mom and my sister dont! Just a different kind of Christmas but thats for another day. Hannah had a blast! Not only did she have so much fun being surrounded by all her family but she was GREAT. No meltdowns, no tantrums just played and played and played and laughed and smiled & ate and played some more. All things little kids should do! I loved watching her this year- you can tell she is almost three and its killing me. Its a huge difference from 2 and I cant believe she is getting this grown up. Just her mannerisms, the things she says and does- I think she is really 3 going on 13!
Here are some pictures from the past few days- Ill have a Christmas part two post soon! If you ever wonder where Hannah is in a picture its because she just doesnt want to do it! Story of my life!








 We let Owen try out the car first cause Hannah was too shy to get in!
 His face says, no way sister! This is mine!
 Loved showing off her presents!
 They were suppose to be in matching jammies but there was an accident so gray shirt it is!
 SWEET angel! Sick little boy but still so sweet!

 She loved helping Owen with all of his presents too!

 Ready to go outside and drive my car!
 a little snack break on the hood of the car!

 SERIOUSLY!!
 this just melts my heart.
 showing me Santa but wouldnt ever look at me...

 LOVE!

 at the doctor on Christmas eve :( Ear infections again- on an antibiotic until tubes!
 Taking the car out for a drive!
 LOVE this little boy!
 Christmas is exhausting!
 Leaving "water" for Santa. I told her we were going to leave milk for Santa and she said, "and water?" so we left both!
 Best family picture we could get!

 Such a good girl these past few days!!
Christmas 2012 was awesome!!

No comments: