Wednesday, July 10, 2013

home sweet home!

we are home and it IS sweet! I'll recap with pictures what we have been up to!

 Jeremy and I enjoyed a night away the weekend before we came back to KY. My mom kept the kids all weekend and she was surprised with a visit from our BEST California friends so she had help and company the whole time we were gone. It was so relaxing and FUN! Laying out by the pool in 117 degree heat was hot but I didnt care. It was 3, uninterrupted hours by a pool :)

 This is Owens new cheese face. Its so perfect. I love him and his big chiklet front teeth! (Alex's girlfriend came up with that one and its perfect!) I had big front teeth just like him! Speaking of teeth....he has been fussy and all out of sorts at random times during the day, well I discovered he is getting TWO molars. All out of order!! He only has his 4 front teeth right now. This just tells me the rest are all going to come in at the same time!
 they were excited to get HOME!
 She really did great on the plane. She never slept, or used the potty in about 9 hours but she never complained about it. Lets hope she does as well when I do that flight alone in October.
 Owen fell asleep during take off and slept on my mom for two hours. He is a great flyer!
Awww...back in Granmommy and Gramps' bed! Who is the happiest in this picture?!?
 As soon as we got back we were in full party planning mode! My parents were hosting a big 4th of July cookout for all our family who was in town for my Grammy's 90th birthday! So we were crazy on the 3rd but we all really enjoyed the 4th of July. It was great seeing everyone!
 Best I could get of these two crazy kids!

 My mom whipped this skirt up in about 15 minutes! Of course she did! I will learn to sew like her one day :)
 Hannah with "her" Matt!
 My sweet, sweet mama's boy!
 I love this one!
 Elise helping Hannah with sparklers. Elise is one of the sweetest girls Ive ever met and I just love her and Alex together!

 Even Owen wanted in on the sparkler fun!


 Most of the party was spent in the garage, we came back to rain! I definitely dont miss rain in Las Vegas.
 ha ha!
 Auntie Barb! She is one of my favorite people. I remember years ago playing cards with her back in San Diego at Grammy's house. So many fun memories! Now she is playing with MY babies!

 Grammy at NINTEY!!! Beautiful lady, inside and out!
 They matched!
Then we had Grammys birthday dinner at Stoney River on Friday night and just recovered all weekend. Entertaining was exhausting!

We drove Hannah to meet Jeremys family in Owensboro on Sunday morning...Im so clueless and forgot they they are an hour behind us so we were an hour early!! It all worked out and she is having a blast! They went camping for a few days and just enjoying time with them. I have fit in as many lunches as possible and my mom and I are monogramming like crazy people! She got a brand new machine and I have machine envy! I might just need to upgrade :) Its been fun teaching her & crafting together. Just like old time! We still have a week and half that is literally jammed packed with everything we can squeeze in!

Right now, we are all enjoying the company!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com