Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Five

To wrap up this week Im going to do the Friday Five- I saw this on another blog so its basically just 5 things that were great about this week or something to look forward to!

1. my mom being here since last Tuesday. We've done alot of fun things and the kids are in heaven! Even if we are just sitting out back letting the kids get dirty in sand and water thats the best!

 found a great orchard nearby! I see lots of trips here to pick our own produce.
 Trip to the library!



2. Date night with Jeremy. Last night we went to dinner and a movie. A movie? I cannot tell you the last movie I saw. There is nothing better than movie theater popcorn and a diet coke. Yes, I splurged. I gave up diet almost 2 months ago. It was much easier than I thought- but I had to splurge. The two just go together! We saw Now You See Me. GREAT movie. I highly reccomend it!!



3. Our short, but sweet weekend getaway tomorrow! We are staying downtown at a hotel off the strip in Old Vegas but I dont really think I would have cared where I stayed to have a small getaway. Im going to be sitting by a pool in 117 heat and hopefully love it!

OUCH! these temperatures just make me feel hot right now!

4. this precious little boy is a walking pro and just gets bigger and better everyday! I cant even stand it sometimes. Obviously they all grow too fast but gosh its been fun watching a one year old again! He is all boy and gets into everything he possibly can!



 this kid could eat avacado for every meal- he loves it!
 those cheeks and those lips...delicious!

 he has a new cheese face he does, and its a big huge toothy grin!

he was so mad he couldnt get IN the water table!

5. We have so much planned with all our friends and family when we get back to Louisville next week. We cant wait to see all the people have been so supportive. All the people who have checked in on us and, kept in touch with us and just sent all their love and support. I have more lunch dates & play dates planned than I can even count! Big 90th birthday party for my grandmother, a baby shower for one of my sweetest friends, pedicures with the girls, brunches, and just spending quality time with everyone. Im also going to enjoy knowing where Im going when I drive :) Then the beach following our KY trip- I cannot wait!

 Have a great weekend!!


No comments: