Thursday, September 11, 2014

Labor Day Weekend in Cali!

Like Ive said time and time before...Jeremy is in his super busy season which I remember last year being SO hard. Like no friends, Hannah was still 3 (enough said, right?!) and we were relatively new here. I remember taking the kids to California alone and wasnt sure if I could bring myself to come back ha ha. This time has been a MILLION times better. But we still decided to go to California for the long weekend to give Jeremy a break. It was nice to get away! I always dread the 4 hours in the car because I cant count on the kids napping anymore but its really not that bad. They really do good. We stopped a couple times but that helps me too.
We had a great time and swam ALOT. Thankfully we were able to use their neighbors pool and that was great. They both are little fish!
 We love getting to watch sweet baby Duke grow!!
 The kids LOVE him!




 And Owen loves his toys :)
They were both out one morning...swimming is one of the best things for kids, am I right?!

 We went to dog beach, which is a section of the beach just for dogs to run and play. The kids had a great time!












We filled the trip with fun, food, ice cream, water and more! So thankful we have them 4 hours away!!!

No comments: