Thursday, September 4, 2014

Last days of Summer!

Two posts in one day...big I know! ha ha! We are enjoying are last few days of summer, even though now its September and I consider it fall! Except in the desert its hot until October but we are lucky and get some great weather for the rest of the year!
 We've done alot of swimming! They are both such great, brave little swimmers! this was at a pool party for our neighborhood, it was a really nice event.
 They melt my heart!



 Finally jumping in and now you cant stop her!
 Bubba Ball started (like t-ball but its coach pitch). She's on the Red Sox, first game on Saturday!

 Visited daddy at work!
 Hula hoop contest at the pool party, they both loved it!
 Crashed watching a movie on my computer...great morning at the pool!
 I mean....you cant resist :)
 Kid is OBSESSED with tractors and big trucks. Total boy!


 Totally normal way to play with the water table!


No comments: