Thursday, October 16, 2014

mom visits Vegas (& Cali!)


 My mom came into town for her Fall break and it was a great trip!! SO BUSY but wonderful. Its always fun going home but to be honest, I love having people come out here. Its also easier for me to not travel with kids :) We packed alot in so Ill just start and you know me, my pictures arent in the right order but at least Im blogging!

She got here on Saturday and we just enjoyed the company. Hannah was in HEAVEN of course. Sunday we got Hannah a haircut for our family pictures that evening (Ill post those later, I LOVE them!) and she had school pictures on Monday. Monday my mom and I dropped Hannah off and ran some errands. You know, our favorites, Home goods & TJ. We took Owen on our little adventure. Jeremy and I had booked a trip to San Francisco for two days, one night for a little getaway while my mom was here with the kids. It was GREAT! So that's another post! My mom and the kids kept busy and she did great getting around Las Vegas, taking Hannah to baseball, school etc. They had a great time. So much so, that when I went in to get Owen on Thursday morning, the first thing he said was "Hannah, Granmommy!" Im like, hello!! Ive been gone for two days :)

Thursday morning we got up and got ready and the 4 of us drove to California so we could see the Knapps and my mom could meet baby Duke! It was a fun trip. The kids LOVE baby Duke.

crazy kid
This kid just melts my heart. He is such an angel. So sweet and loving and so wild and all boy!
Balloon animals at the Rainforest Cafe, pretty good spider man!
Waiting for Hannah's haircut. Jeremy keeps telling me to cut his hair, no way!





love these two together!
Miss priss was not having the pumpkin patch!
Even Baby Duke had to put his head in a pumpkin :)


totally safe.



They fell asleep on the way home. It was short lived but they needed it!
Pictures at Spring Mountain Ranch

Three precious babes!

Princess Belle
The energizer bunny crashes!
Beautiful for picture day!

It was a great visit with my mom. Way too fast but we just countdown to the next fun thing! We have ALOT to look forward to. Heading to California for Thanksgiving and taking the kids to Knotts Berry Farm the day after. Then the beach house for Christmas, so excited I cant even stand it. Then a fun surprise trip for Hannah's FIFTH birthday. Cant even believe Im typing that!

No comments: