Thursday, June 4, 2015

Last day of Preschool!

My sweet girl wrapped up her last day of preschool! Hard to believe I won't be taking her to Lamb of God anymore for school, we absolutely loved it there. She had an amazing year. Her teacher was incredible and she made some awesome friends! I sure wish we could send her to kindergarten there but wow its expensive! We are pretty sure we have a plan for kindergarten to make sure she gets full day kinder.
I loved looking at these pictures from Aug and yesterday, unreal how much they've changed. Unreal how much Owen has changed!! He looks so much older and bigger, definitely not my baby anymore!

Today is her graduation ceremony so we're going to do something fun with her after. Im praying she isn't nervous, she has to say a verse in front of everyone and they have several songs to sing. I can't wait. I know its hard watching them grow but I absolutely love the girl she is becoming. We had some really hard years and days but I think we're doing something right :)

 She wants to be Elsa when she grows up :))  But then she also says a horse trainer, a teacher and an icee maker ha ha



 This kid, potty trained in a matter of days, so big, so funny, just has my heart forever.

 Gah I LOVE this.
 Those big brown eyes!
 And there is the real Owen
 I love when she looks at him like that


 Last morning in line for Ms Barney's class!


 I mean look at him!!
It was a great year. I am so thankful we found Lamb of God, hopefully, Owen is going there Tues/Thurs next year. He will look so cute in their uniform :)


No comments: