Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Baby #3 update!

The baby with no name, no room, no diapers, hand me down clothes, we promise we love you baby #3! We are behind as ever with this little guy and with Jeremy in the middle of overseeding, we might be stopping for diapers, and burp cloths on the way home from the hospital! Kind of kidding, we have alot to do though! I think the fatigue has taken over (or maybe never left) and I haven't gotten that nesting bug that you are supposed to get. So sadly I don't even have alot of motivation. BUT....seeing this ADORABLE face in 3d and hearing Hannah talk about the baby just makes me so excited. She cannot wait. And as I get bigger by the minute, I think it makes her more excited. She loves feeling him kick. The kids both kiss him every night and say goodnight, and as funny as it seems, Owen believes that if I open my mouth and he talks into my mouth that the baby can hear him. So you can find me at night with my mouth open and Owen telling the baby things right in my face. It will be no surprise if I get sick!

I swore I would do more updates, but ya know, life. I am feeling ok. I think I had about 10 good weeks. The heat never really made me miserable until here recently. I am feeling so big, I have no clue how I can go 6 more weeks. I have about 4 shirts that work, I am so itchy in the heat, my body hurts, I dont feel like I get enough sleep, etc etc. I hate to complain, I really do. I am SO beyond thankful for this guy, just dealing with the normal aches and pains :)

I bought a groupon for a 3d/4d ultrasound that I planned to get done right before we flew home for the summer but this little stinker would not turn his head around. Thankfully they agreed to do a re-scan for me, I was SO glad.

 I have lost track of pictures but try to take them weekly. Here are weeks 15, 17, and 18. I remember thinking then how I wished I "looked" a little more pregnant so people didnt just wonder and here I am, nice and big and pregnant wishing I was smaller. Funny how that happens! I was still so sick in this weeks. I felt back to normal around 22 weeks I think. Pregnancy is so hard for me.


 19 weeks here!
 22 weeks here!
 This was the first 3d pic we got. You can barely make it out. Im actually kind of glad we couldnt see him because he gained more weight and we got to see a chubbier guy!
 26 weeks!
 29 weeks, about to head home from the beach.
 We went back to the dr on August 1st for a second ultrasound to make sure my placenta had moved up. It had, no worries, I was just glad we got a great lady who flipped it over to 3d for us. I mean, look at that FACE! Oh I fell in love. I think he looks like Owen here. She measured him too and he was measuring 3 pds 11 oz and about 11 days ahead! Whew. Im sure another big one. No clue what a tiny baby is like!

These are the pictures we got at the re-scan, we got so many of them. Its amazing how detailed this is!


 Those LIPS!












30 weeks! Can you see H carrying her baby :)) We cannot wait, but then again need some more time to get his little life together ha ha! I will get another ultrasound to check his weight...these big Adkins babies!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so precious that O talks through your mouth! Hopefully he doesn't have too much to say :)

You look radiant and absolutely adorable. Can't wait for more updates!