Thursday, July 23, 2009

No News is Good News

We have been pretty low key lately! Which is about all I have been for the last 8 weeks! I think I am turning a corner though...of course, everytime I say that I have a horrible night! My nights are just awful....does that mean this baby is going to be a night owl or something? Ha! That is not me...I'm in bed by 9:30...ok, Jeremy would say earlier...but I'll leave it at 9:30! August will be a busy month for us so Im hoping to get my energy back before then. We have a couple weddings to go to and we are heading to Owensboro to catch up with Jeremy's family and see our friends Randy and Jill. They had a baby last September and because they live in Florida we haven't even met that precious little boy yet! Ill be sure to have pictures!

August is also filled with my mom and dads birthdays, and their anniversary (going on 32 years...I think that is right! WOW!) and fingers crossed we will be finding out what we are having the last week of August!

Im doing ok right now...still losing weight. I still cant believe that! Down 9 pounds now...not into maternity clothes...or really even thinking about them yet. But I have been warned...one day its just going to hit me and my pants wont button! Ha! I still haven't caved and bought anything yet. But Im finding its very hard to find anything gender neutral. Once we know what we are having, all bets are off!

Jeremy and Ruby have been busy at work. Ruby is still the little rascal that she has always been, so I am seriously looking into Bark Busters. It is an in home training program where the trainers come to your house and train your dog on anything you need. Then if you still have problems or a new problem arises, they come back for the life of your dog. I do believe they will be losing money on Miss Ruby! But I think it will be well worthit!

I hope everyone has a great, relaxing weekend!

No comments: