Saturday, August 1, 2009

So many to choose from!

Today is the FIRST day I have actually gone and looked at baby stuff...can you believe it? I truly can't. I thought as soon as we found out we were having a baby, I would be at Target buying baby things. However, this is quite a challenge when you have no idea if it is a boy or a girl. How do people keep it a surprise?? So I haven't bought anything! Things are so gender specific. What is even harder is trying to decide on stoller, carseat, and pack-n-play patterns. There are so many! I want to keep the major things gender specific so in the future when we have more kiddos we don't have to keep buying new strollers/carseats/pack-n-plays.

My mom and I went to USA Baby, which is a really neat store. They have tons of furniture to choose from and all their furniture is set up like a miniture baby's room. The choices overwhelmed me! I know we have decided on darker furniture, but there are so many sets! I did fall in love though, with 2 things, the most beautiful chair and an adorable pack-n-play. Which is a changing table, bassinet, and pack-n-play all in one! I love the pattern. There is also a carseat to match and a stroller. Only problem is the carseat and stroller don't come as a "travel system" set. I think our best bet is to go with the travel system (which is a normal stroller but also has a place where the carseat snaps in). SO...because we are having a winter baby, we can just pop the carseat out of the car and into the stroller and not take a sleeping baby out of the carseat and into a stroller. This way, Jeremy and my mom can just have a base for the carseat so that the baby never has to move carseat to carseat. So many decisions! Makes me tired just thinking about it. Jeremy says I need to give up my pattern...not sure if I can! I think the chair will go perfect for a boy or girls room, and it is SO comfy and rocks really well. I think I convinced Jeremy, after all he will be spending alot of time there ;)
Hope you enjoy!


This is my FAVORITE pattern...if you can't tell :)

















Left picture is the bassinet "setting" and the picture to the right shows it as a bassinet but also with the "changing station". It even has a place for diapers and wipes. I LOVED!





Matching stroller and carseat!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that chair. And all the matching pieces.