Friday, June 18, 2010

Sun & Fun!

We have our vacation BOOKED! We are heading to Topsail, NC the week of 4th of July. We are ALL so excited. It will be nothing but sun and relaxation. There is not a ton to do in Topsail but we love it there. It’s so relaxing and beautiful!! I haven’t been to the beach in almost 3 years since Jamaica for our Honeymoon. Jeremy won’t be going this year- SO sad….so Ill take a ton of pictures for him! It will be Hannah and me, my parents, Alex, Lindsay and Matt. Martha Stewart (I mean my mom) has already started creating a menu and lists of movies and games we need…have I mentioned how much I love being with my family??
My little bean will be wearing a variety of bathing suits which include:

this was our first trip to the pool- in her first bathing suit! She loved the water!


and a couple from Baby Gap (which I LOVE by the way)

she will be too cute for words in these!!

No comments: