Thursday, June 17, 2010

when your mom is your babysitter....

she meets you at work every morning to pick Hannah up...

she meets you after work so you can take Hannah home...

she fixes dinner for you to take home to your family...

she sends random picture texts of your daughter playing & sleeping...

she calls with updates during the day...

she meets you for lunch so you can spend an hour with your girl...
she goes shopping, finds great sales and buys you all this....



most importantly she loves her more than any other babysitter could!!


mom, when are you retiring?


2 comments:

Caroline Mosey said...

I haven't visited your blog in a while and I just went through and looked at pictures of Hannah for the past month...she is BEAUTIFUL! And your photographer for her 3 month shots was awesome! Yall have such a cute family:)

The Templeton's said...

Oh my gosh I want to be that kind of grandmother! I love her and I don't even know her, how special!!! I know you love every minute of her watching Hannah! Have fun on vacation when I first read that I thought how in the world did you get JEremy to go to the beach in July? but then I quickly read he can't go... figures their jobs stink right now! We are basically single momma's during the summer... we have to wait fot he beach until the end of sept! Have a blast!! I LOVE hannah's suits!!!