Saturday, July 17, 2010

still smiling...

even though she has double ear infections! I feel like such a bad mom- she had been fussy a few nights- not even a temperature so I just figured she was teething and those things were getting ready to pop through...nope she has ear infections in both ears! Poor girl! She started a little cough on Thursday so Friday we called the nurseline (I work in insurance so I always know to call the nurseline before rushing to the doctor) but what I have been finding out- is that they always end up telling you to come in anyways. At least we try to keep insurance costs down...ha! The doctor looked in her left ear and went- Oooh yep- that doesnt look good, then she looked in the right and said- oohhh that looks worse! So we have our first antibiotic and have been loading up on tylenol too. She still smiles though and is sweet as ever! Most interesting thing about the whole visit is this...she weighs 20.2 POUNDS! Holy Cow! We have almost officially moved up to her big car seat- I have both of them in the car but the infant carrier is way to heavy to carry! And she is doing great in the shopping cart with her little cart cover holding her in. She looks so darn cute in it! I cant believe this has all happened so fast. I was just making a snapfish book of her first month and I just cannot get over the pictures of that tiny little girl :)


we have 6 month pictures today! Im probably a little too excited :)

No comments: