Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Family & Friends

We had such a nice weekend with family and friends! Saturday we went to the Templetons house to eat some delicious fall food and watch some football (which really isn’t interesting to me- Im just there for the company!!) We had so much fun. Palmer and Ann Mason are adorable and Hannah LOVED all the toys!! I don’t think she is used to having a dog around that doesn’t come and steal her toys (Ruby is another story!). But we had a lot of fun and laughs! I love nothing more than relaxing with friends and getting our kids together. We traded in “nights out” to “afternoons in” and I wouldn’t have it any other way!!
Sunday we headed to Owensboro to celebrate a couple birthdays and had a lot of fun there too! We had not been there in a while and everyone loved seeing all of Hannah’s new tricks. She was really good and showed off all her new stuff!! She slept a little too much in the car and was up a little to early this morning- so needless to say- Im trying to keep my eyes open as I write! Jeremy brought her in to our bed this morning and as I tried to cuddle her back to sleep she had more fun pulling my hair, saying dada and playing with her paci. Then she just started laughing for no reason so I had to turn the light on and play with her! No better way to wake up!
October is a busy busy month for us- but Fall is my favorite so I love being out enjoying it all! This weekend Hannah and I are heading out for the Breast Cancer walk, then to the zoo for the Zoo’s Halloween Party (We will all get a sneak peek of H’s Ladybug costume!) Next weekend are her 9 MONTH PICTURES!!! Didn’t I just post that we had her 6 month pictures?? I just cant believe it! Later that night we have the Family Fun night for Hannah’s daycare. Im exicted about it! I can hardly find time to work on monogramming! Probably because I refuse to stay up late- we are early birds!! Hannah goes to bed and Im in bed like 30 minutes later!!! We will slow down soon enough and I hope to have lots of cute things to show!




Jacey loved holding Hannah like a baby!
they are the sweetest together :)

Walking with her toy! Im not ready for a walker!! hopefully she stays behind this thing for a while. But she's getting Really good at it!
Clapping!!! & Now she is waving to anyone that says Bye!! Her wave is so cute- she even gets her tongue moving as she waves!

No comments: