Sunday, November 28, 2010

gobble! gobble!



Hannahs first Thanksgiving was alot of fun but it sure went fast! We have had the best week with the Knapps and I am SO sad to see them leave on Tuesday!! And I am not ready to go back to a normal week! Ive enjoyed not having to pack Hannah up for daycare and I have really enjoyed a week off of work! We have been BUSY this week! A trip to Lexington, lots of crafting, Churchill Downs and we went to see Due Date (just the kids, even though we are in our 20's we are still the kids!). This was the first movie we have seen since before Hannah was born! It was pretty funny! Its been alot of fun having them here all week- I always miss their company when they leave!! We are so lucky to have friends like them! It was a Thanksgiving we will always remember! We are so thankful for so many things. We couldnt be more blessed with such a beautiful, healthy daughter, our amazing families and great friends. We couldnt ask for anything else!! As long as we all have eachother then we have it all!

just waking up from a nap- she almost slept through thanksgiving dinner! & I think she is teething again- she hasnt been eating much so she didnt want anything to do with turkey or any other food!

Ill probably be missing in action this week- I have so much to do for the sale and its going to be a crazy week at work!! I will crash on Sunday!

No comments: