Monday, November 22, 2010

let the holidays begin!

we kick started the holidays with a trip to Owensboro this past weekend- it was so nice!! we were able to sit around, eat great food and enjoy everyones company! I also got some crafting time in (Im a little behind on getting all my stuff ready for the Christmas in Anchorage sale- ok- alot behind!) so Jacey helped me with some crafting and I was able to use my camera some too :)
Hard not to take pictures of a beautiful subject like this!! Isnt she gorgeous?!?!





When we got home on Sunday we were greeted by our best and oldest family friends from California! We are SOOO lucky to have them here for thanksgiving! Its already been a blast and they just got here! I know the rest of the week is filled with lots of shopping, tons of eating, even more laughs, a trip to Churchill Downs and Light up Louisville! I have the whole week off and I am ready to enjoy it!!

Let the festivities begin!!

2 comments:

{Amanda G} said...

Your photos are so great! Wow, are on your way. I better step over and start begging you to let me borrow some of your referrals! I am so happy that you love photos as much as I do!!!

Kim said...

I WILL have to say that "that is a beautiful little girl in those pics" ;0) BUT of course i would!!!! haha.....