Thursday, May 12, 2011

lately- in iPhone pictures

breakfast with the girls after our 4 generation photo shoot! amanda took them and they are going to be beautiful!

First ponytail!! (the other kids at school are pulling out her Bobby pins & eating them). So we are trying this! She looked soooo grown up!

curly sue!!
what a little monkey!!

one of my favorite hannah faces!

she is such a good little mommy to her bunny and her baby. here she is giving her bunny a little of her milk. (dont mind her outfit- we had to bathe her at my moms friday night and we didnt have a change of clothes on us so she is wearing one of alex's old t-shirts) She actually looked too cute in it :)

I just had to share this- I saw this on several peoples facebook pages and I thought it was hilarious! Is it a coincidence? TOO FUNNY!!

No comments: