Monday, May 9, 2011

Celebrating Mothers!

We have had such a nice long weekend! We started Thursday off with a house showing- that was good! Friday my office was closed for Oaks so we got to have lunch with one of my favorite little men- my little brother! Then dinner at my parents house Friday night for the Oaks. We also got to spend time with family from California who came for the Derby- they had a great time! Saturday we spent the Derby with my sister & Matt and Courtney and Blake. Sunday we celebrated Mothers day and my older brothers 30th birthday!! I knew how exhausted I would be- so I took today off! Hannah and I have been playing, doing a little laundry and hopefully seeing Alex again before he goes back to Lexington for the summer :( It was so nice having him home for a couple days!

I really did not get any good pictures this weekend- we were SOOO busy! But we had alot of fun! No one had any winners on Derby day- except Hannah won the pot for Animal Kingdom- they picked it for her because it sounded too much like "Hanimal"!! :)

I hope everyone had a great mothers day- I am so lucky I have a special little girl who calls me mom. I am so lucky to have the best moms in my life- my mom, grandmothers and mother in law. Hannah and I are so lucky that we have so many beautiful role models. I can only hope I am half as great of a mother as they all have been. Hearing the word, "ma ma" out of Hannah's mouth makes my heart melt every time. It makes me smile instantly!!!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from my wedding day- I look up to all of them- they are such amazing mothers and grandmothers!

My Beautiful mother!! What would I do with out her???
I love this picture of all 4 of us. I wore a strand of each of their pearls. It meant so much!
And I just loved this picture. I LOVE the look on my moms face!
Jeremy and his mom- they are so sweet!!!


Its going to be a beautiful day and week so I'm hoping to get some pictures of Hannah today! Saturday Amanda is taking some pictures for my family- we are having 4 generation pictures taken- I already cant wait for them!!

(this picture is so funny but it really is one of the only ones I have from this weekend!) Here is Hannah in her "Go Baby Go" shirt I made her. She looks so serious though!! At daycare they do "On your mark, get set, go!" So when you tell her that, she runs to a door or wall and gets ready to RUN! Can you tell she was ready to take off!!

No comments: