Monday, September 12, 2011

Bird!



Hannah LOVES saying the word bird and doing bird in sign language. She can spot a bird flying through the air from her carseat. She loves them! We took her to the zoo on Saturday & Lorikeet Landing was the perfect place for her! She yells Bird with such conviction, just like she says puppy and bye bye. The three words she cannot say quietly :)

I love her big loud personality!
One of the birds landed on Jeremys hand and Hannah couldnt get close enough! She loved it! We were afraid she would get too close but she did pretty good!

We had a great weekend! Friday we crashed! We didnt do much at all! Saturday I was dying to do something outside- Jeremy got off work early which just MAKES my day! So we went and had lunch as a little family and went to the zoo. It was a beautiful day for it! Then we stopped by my grandparents house for a visit, my mom kept Hannah and we had a dinner date. It was so nice! It was so nice to be able to eat slow and talk :) we went back to my parents house and watched the Michigan game which was a game I wish I had actually watched the whole thing. It was a good one! And we booked Jeremys ticket for California!! I am ecstatic that he is going! It will be an action packed trip for all of us but I cant wait!!!

Saying bird & doing it in sign language- this girl is something!

LOVE her!

No comments: