Monday, September 26, 2011

nnaaaaccckkkk!

This child loves snacks!! She could eat crackers all day long! She points to the kitchen & says "nnnaaaccckk"! It's funny but I can only give her so many crackers. Her new thing is that she wants the entire sleeve. She takes a bite out of one & puts it down. Such a crazy little system this girl has! But it's funny. Of course it's not so funny when we are in public & she has 20 crackers all around her with one bite out of each! She is so funny though!

This weekend was pretty crazy. By Sunday I was so beat we stayed in all day! & it was great!
We do have some good news-
We have a contract on our house! I hate to say that it's sold because it's not sold until it's sold but we are moving in the right direction! Now the fun of looking begins! I think...

It's been great but we are ready to move on! I know I am!

This was the beginning of "nack" time, by the time she was done they were everywhere! We waste alot of crackers!'

No comments: