Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lucky #13

Im SO hoping week 13 brings me some luck and I might be able to get over this sickness. I was sick with Hannah until week 16 so Im hoping maybe this will end a little sooner. I spend most of my days trying to eat whatever I can for lunch because I know that once dinner time hits, Im pretty much down for the count. Its amazing how I can feel pretty good in the morning and by the time I get home, I am just exhausted and so sick I cant even stomach dinner. But all worth it in the end :) I definitely dont mean to complain...this too shall pass! My mom says the only man who could ever understand is a man who has been through chemo. My dad has and even he said the nauseau wasnt so bad for him! Guess they will NEVER really know :)
Ive been so sick lately and just so blah by the time I get home from work that I havent had any time to think of Christmas. I did get some Christmas ideas today for Hannie...of course she is the easy one! I know everyone knows my LOVE of Christmas so I cannot wait to feel back to myself and start really enjoying the holidays.

Hannah has been a handful lately...we are dealing with no sleep and a 22 month old who thinks she is already TWO! I told her to give me a couple more months before all the sassiness of two starts. Whew!! No is her new favorite word. Of course, when she says "No, ma ma" It does sound SO adorable but I also dont want it to become habit. Her vocabulary is getting very large these days and its SO funny to listen to her talk. I love it. She has alot of conversations with herself and talks alot of gibberish but its so darn cute. Most of the time it involves the puppy. That girl LOVES puppies. Despite the no sleep and almost two year old attitude that girl keeps us laughing. She is SO sweet in the morning. There is nothing I love more than hearing, "wuv you" from my little girls mouth.

That was a bunch of totally random things. Im all over the place these days. Most days Im just hoping I can get one thing done when I get home. Im so thankful to my mom and Jeremy for all their help lately- I know its not easy!

I have to leave you with this picture I found the other day. Seriously!!!!!! OMG! I cant believe her hair and her legs! I absolutely LOVED this trip to the beach. Im hoping we can go back this summer when Im on maternity leave! Hannah will love it and the new baby will just relax in the sand :)

No comments: