Friday, November 11, 2011

and one more...makes four!

Hannah is so excited to announce she will be a BIG sister in May!!





And we are SO excited to share the news! Alot of things have happened over the past 2 months that have really shown me how incredible Gods timing is. Between selling the house, being at my parents house at the right time, some things at work- its just amazing how he knows exactly how everything should fall into place. Im almost 13 weeks and due May 22nd. I am very excited about taking the summer off and spending time with our new little one!! I cannot wait to have a new little baby around. Im not exactly sure how Hannah will handle the change- right now we ask her if she wants a little brother and she says no. We ask her if she wants a little sister and she says no. At least she is consistent, she's never said yes :) But she is in a phase where she LOVES her babydolls. She walks around holding them and rocking them to sleep (or throwing them on the floor and throwing a blanket over their head to put them to sleep! Ha ha!) So maybe she will LOVE being a big sister! I think she will be great!! We loved sharing the news with her!

Everything looks great and we will get to find out what we are having in December. Im convinced its a boy!! But we will see!
Ive have been so sick these last 8 weeks and trying to handle a full time job, an almost 2 year old, packing and moving to the best of my ability but I could not have done it without all the help from all the wonderful friends and family in our lives. It has been SO awesome to be at my parents house these last couple of weeks. I have more help than I could imagine. Thankfully Im not as sick as I was with Hannah but every day I still wake up nauseous and beyond exhausted. 7:30 has become my new bedtime. But Ill get through it and Ill be ready to enjoy everything about the holidays! Im SO ready to get my appetite back to enjoy wonderful fall foods. We are so excited about this new addition to our family. I cant even imagine what like will be like with TWO!!

2 comments:

Kim Adkins Kinsey said...

YAY! Congrats!

Maci's Mama said...

Oh my gosh! Congrats! I can't believe I missed this post! See?! This is what happens when life gets too busy...you miss all the good news!