Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Happy Tuesday!

Sitting here on a Tuesday morning in Lexington for work. Luckily I'm at a gorgeous farm here in Paris- they are owners of the Breeder Cup winner Blame- oh and the famous Secretariat is buried here. Its a beautiful place- I do enjoy coming out here. But I am missing this face!! How sweet is she :)

Jeremy texted me yesterday and it read, " Hannah had to sit in time out today because she kept telling her teacher no!" WOW! talk about a little spitfire! We have our hands full! Of course over Thanksgiving we did tell her to yell, "No lindsay!" which comes out, "no yin sey!" it's so darn cute but maybe we should stop :)
We had so much fun spending 5 days with my family. Thanksgiving was extra special this year since we had my grandparents from California here. At 94 & 88 we are SO thankful we get to spend these holidays with them. We ate & laughed & just hung out enjoying everyones company. I loved the extra time off with Hannah- but I think she was missing her friends :) she is definitely the child who LOVES school! I love watching her learn. My little smarty pants!
We went to the dr yesterday for our 15 week appt. Dr went to listen for the heartbeat & couldn't get a good read on it. I didn't hear it at all- imagine my worry. So we got an ultrasound & everything looked great. He said the baby was moving so much he couldn't hear it for a straight 20 seconds. Just a precaution he said. I was relieved. We scheduled our big ultrasound & it will be Dec 19th. We are doing something really fun to reveal the gender so I'll have pictures to post then :) I'm feeling a little better at night- but can't shake this fatigue- I guess when you are pregnant with a toddler running around there isn't much time for rest! We are just thankful for another blessing- I can't wait to snuggle another one!
Hopefully ill have time to post some pictures from thanksgiving but here are a couple of Hannah from that day- she looked SO darn cute- I could have just eaten her up!!!!

She loves sweeping!! My dad bought her a tiny broom but she still prefers the big one!

Happy Tuesday! Hope this work week flies by!! I'm already ready for a fun weekend ahead!

No comments: