Monday, February 4, 2013

Family, friends, love & support

We are SO grateful for all the love and support we are getting from our friends and family. The friends who just offer to help watch the kids or sacrifice their time to come pack boxes which isnt fun for anyone!! The kind messages, the emails & phone calls. We are so thankful for all of these people. Without them we would not get through this process, especially without Jeremy being here. I know he misses us a ton but Im not sure he misses the boxes...since we JUST did this and still have boxes we never unpacked from a year ago. Its a very emotional process so we are so thankful for all the people here to support us. I know deep down for our families we all wonder how we will get through it without eachother but its not forever and technology will make it feel like we are much more connected. There are moments I just stand still in my tracks and Im overcome with emotion because Im not sure what Ill do without my family. I dread the goodbyes but look forward to hellos. Bittersweet. I realize there are MUCH harder things in the world but our families are our world and this will be one of the hardest things we have done.
Im so thankful for their love and support. They put on happy faces when sometimes all we really want to do is cry and hold eachother. Especially the kids. How do you look at those precious children knowing Im taking them away from all their grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. Heartbreaking for me.
One day someone told me we were "brave" for doing what we are doing and doing something completely out of our comfort zone. I dont think there is a better word. It is brave. We will be strong for eachother and for our families. And we know as hard as it is for our parents they are being strong for us. Its just what we do!

And its not forever, right Jeremy? Thats part of the deal :)

Oh and why do we always move in the winter!?!

No comments: