Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Headed home!

I sit here in the McDonalds play place to do a little "work"...this is our new summer normal. Its just plain HOT out and the kids can eat and play and wear themselves out...win win!

A quick recap before we head HOME! We could not be more ready. We need to see our people!

So last week was a doozie....Monday we were talked into letting Maddy (next door) spend the night. This was Hannah's second sleep over, but first sleep over at our house. They did pretty good, I think Hannah was a party animal and couldve stayed up all night if I had not slept in between them and turned the lights off :)

So jump to Tuesday and I had dinner with some MOPS girls and when I got home it was late so I just jumped into bed with Hannah. Jeremy gets up at 3 am and it usually wakes me so I sleep with Hannah alot :) Well an hour after I get home...I hear that dreaded sound and the next thing I know, she is throwing up everywhere. That poor baby girl. I felt SO bad for her. So for the next 7 hours she literally is sick on the hour. So lots of laundry and a sleepless night later....at 6:30 in the morning I here Jeremy come in. He has it too. I am so queasy...assuming it was from cleaning up the mess but Ive got the bug too. It was BRUTAL. Like took 3-4 days to recover from. And crazy enough, tiny tornado Owen never got it. Thankfully! But it was really hard watching Owen while we were all sick and just wanted to rest. I said it was like watching 8 toddlers while having a hangover. But we're better.
Keeping up with Superbaby was tough!

So after the bug cleared, I realized I left my debit card at the restaurant I went to and we needed to go pick that up. THANKFULLY they had it. Jeremy gets so frustrated, I leave it everywhere. Well as we were leaving...our garage door went nuts. Im talking off the track, broken glass from the windows, mangled door panels. At that point, Im not going to lie, Im glad we are renters lol

We had them come out yesterday to fix it (Thankfully it wasnt too expensive of a fix) and while he was there our washing machine (from washing stomach bug laundry) went crazy and broke the fabric dispenser piece into pieces. I said, GET ME OUT OF LAS VEGAS! ha. Really though, I need to get out of here!

 Saturday night was Hannah's last game. It was cute. They got trophys and we had a little pizza party with everyone. We will definitely be keeping her in T-ball!

 Fro-yo for the last game of the season!

 Her professional pics :)

Owen was impossible to keep off the field. He'll be playing as soon as we can get him into something!

We found "pink box" donuts close to our house...fun little Sunday morning treat!

 Now we are all packed and ready for the flight home!! Wish me luck!!



No comments: