Friday, July 25, 2014

Playground pics :)

We are having a GREAT time at home and I was getting a post ready with what we've been doing but I got some pics of the kids at the playground yesterday and just had to post them. The weather has been amazing and we are REALLY enjoying getting to play outside so much without dying of heatstroke ha ha. I just want to freeze these ages. I never want them getting much older. Owen is two, BUT he melts my heart every single day. They things he is saying, putting words together, he is sweet as ever and LOVES to give "love" and kisses. I just want to bottle up his sweeteness :) Hannah is SO grown up and she is just a little girl now, not a toddler. She is helpful, loving, hilarious and just LOVES to play. Girl could play for 24 hours straight and never crash. She loves t-ball, obsessed with bugs and nature, and loves to help with any job she is given. She has been my moms sidekick :)




































Love watching them laugh and play...makes all the hard moments worth it!

1 comment:

Lindsay Kingsbury said...

LOVE all of these pictures! Their eyes are beautiful!!