Thursday, July 3, 2014

t-ball, lions and other happenings

sadly, sometimes I can only recall what we do through the pictures on my phone ha ha. Surely, Im not alone?!

But add in that I got a new phone so Im behind on updating. It was about time I got a new phone. I really do believe that Apple has programmed their phones to stop working towards the end of your contract. I mean last week my phone was only holding 160 pictures and telling me I couldnt take anymore. At one point I had like 2500! Its a conspiracy :)

So anyways, Im now up to date with the most recent technology...so thankful for that! Its the little things, right?!
 We've had some trips to the park! But now its getting HOT. Like so hot you just dont even want to go outside. Funny how I forgot how hot it gets!


 We had more t-ball! This girl is a rockstar. When they are in the field she is all over the ball! She stands in position with her hands on her knees and as soon as the ball is hit she runs for it no matter where it goes. She gives those boys some great competition! And doesnt she have the sorority pose down? ha ha. You tell her to pose and she pops that hip out lol!

He is a total handful at her games
Sunday we went to the Lion Habitat, where they house the lions from the old MGM exhibit. I thought it was a really neat place. Besides being SO hot the kids enjoyed it. Lots of lions to look at and most of the cages have a trainer in them so you can see how they really connect with the animals and how the lions see them as family.




 The lions inside just had baths...they are beautiful, but big!
That night we had a birthday party for the 2 year old twins next door. The kids had a great time and Hannah (as the third person in line for the pinata) broke it open! Told ya she was strong!! I just love her!

The other day we went to the McD's play place. I know, total germ fest but its too hot for parks and this was great because they could eat a little, play, and stay cool. We were there for almost 2.5 hours! I think this will be our saving grace during Jeremys overseeding and the extreme heat after our KY trip!
 He is VERY into writing on himself. If he gets ahold of a pen, you know he's going end up writing on himself!

 Guess he loved the ice cream!
I love this kid. He's a handful in every single way but dang he is cute!!


We are headed to Cali in a few hours...cant wait! Its going to be busy and fun! Happy 4th of July everyone!!


No comments: