Sunday, August 24, 2014

date night!

Jeremy started overseeding last weekend which means he is SUPER busy for the next 4-5 weeks. Its hard, we miss him and we know he is working some seriously long hours in the heat but I will say, this time is MUCH easier than last year. I have friends this time and we are involved in alot more so that really helps! Last year, was tough. But since I knew we wouldnt have much time to get out for a while I knew we could use a date night! We decided to try the Linq High Roller which is the worlds largest observation wheel and then dinner at Serendipity! Ive always wanted to go there for their dessert so we had dinner there too. It was a GREAT night. Just what we needed! And the kids love having Paige babysit for them. As Hannah told me one night, "Babysitters are more fun than moms and dads." Nice, ha ha!






 They have a $1,000 sundae and a $93 sundae! Crazy!



Dinner was awesome. We skipped the famous frozen hot chocolate but got deep fried snickers sundae ha ha!
Sunday was Hannah's preschool orientation. A little meeting and then we got to see her classroom and meet her teachers again. She was excited once she saw her classroom!
 And a little fro-yo date with my girl after!



We had a dress rehearsal for uniforms that night. I KNEW the morning would not go smoothly if we had not tried the uniforms on. It was rough to say the least. She cried and cried but now she loves the dress, go figure!
 It did not go well!

And a few of Owen, just because he's so darn cute :)

Crazy kid! Preschool update next...its going great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh - smores hot chocolate! YUM! I don't think any sundae could make up for how gluttonous I'd feel after eating $1k!