Saturday, August 2, 2014

Beginning of our trip home!

 As our trip is coming to an end I need to update from the beginning of our trip...we've been BUSY. Which I LOVE of course. And of course my pictures are not in the right order :)

Shopping :) Cute little market near my parents- we made several trips!

 Flying home was GREAT. Probably the best flight Ive ever done by myself with the kids and thats because it just so happened that a family I know in Las Vegas is from KY and their kids were on our flight with my friends mom. Hannah had met the kids before and was SO excited to sit by Jillian! Owen fell asleep halfway through and slept for awhile :) I was even able to buy the wi-fi and surf the web, I had no idea what to do!
 They LOVE playing tball! We had to buy two tees because they kept fighting over them ha ha.
 Catching lightening bugs has been alot of fun too!
 We took his carseat on the plane this time and it was a HUGE help! A PAIN to get through the airport but worth it on the plane!
 Hannah's buddy Jillian. They sat in front of me and were BUSY for 3.5 hours. Singing, watching movies, coloring, having snacks, you name it. It was so wonderful for all of us!
 This girl LOVES playing baseball. She can really hit the ball and not just off a tee. My dad pitched to her almost every night and she would just smack the balls! So proud of her. We signed her up for Fall ball!
 Making Gramps search for lightening bugs with her :)
 Breakfast with Lindsay...this kid!
 They always sleep in while they are here... I think they woke up at ELEVEN on the first morning!

 That first week we headed to the zoo! Great trip to the zoo, it was cool and all the animals were up!


 Love this picture! He actually wasnt really scared, I just caught it that way :)



We all had a great time at the zoo! I keep thinking about all the fun things we've done and I just want to start over and do it all again!!
 We celebrated Nana's birthday and Hannah's 4.5 birthday!

 Lots of pool time!
 Dinners with our favorite people!
And two of my absolute favorite boys!!
 We visited a wildlife center!

 Look at that curly hair!!

 She's pretty brave!

 Love them!
 We're having a great time!!

No comments: