Monday, February 8, 2016

2nd annual Disney Birthday!

I am loving our tradition of taking Hannah to Disney for her birthday, I just LOVE that place! Brings back so many awesome memories. This year was great, the kids are getting older and easier to take places, well...sometimes. But for the most part it was a great trip, a few hiccups with tired, grouchy kids but overall I think we all enjoyed the Happiest place on Earth!

 So hard to believe she is SIX!
 Owen enjoyed Disney for the most part...he's funny about some of the rides and would rather just wait outside throwing goldfish to the ducks! We got him on a few!

 Megan, Brock, Kelly and Duke joined us on Saturday! It was a great time with them!! They were so great to help with Owen when he didnt want to ride something and they treated Hannah to birthday face painting! She loved it!


 And this girl is my thrill seeker! I think between the two days she rode Big thunder mountain 8 times! One of my all time favorite rides!
 Megan and Brock took one for the team and rode the teacups with the kids. Jeremy and I just cant stomach it! But it was so funny, they took video and half way through Owens face turns ghost white and he looked like he wasnt going to make it!








 Owen did love the buzz lightyear ride!
 The one thing I did want to do was have the kids silhouettes done. I was so glad we got in! This man is amazing. He just has the kids sit there for a few minutes and cuts with small scissors. He doesnt draw anything! Crazy! I love how they turned out. Owen's is definitely just like him!
Loved our time at Disney and the time with The Knapps as always. It was a great long weekend!!

No comments: