Sunday, June 4, 2017

Owen turns 5!

Oh Owen, how are you FIVE?! We moved here when you were 10 months, its unreal to think you turned 5. You have changed and grown and just continue to amaze me every single day. I will miss you so much while you are in school, I love all the funny things you say all day, the questions you ask, your help with Beau, having lunch with you, Im going to miss you! You are an absolute joy. My easiest child by far. You LOVE to play. Thats all you want to do, you'll play with ANYONE. Any kid, no matter the age, you will seriously make friends with anyone and I love that about you. You LIVE to play baseball with the big boys. Your happy place is at the baseball field. And you are truly the DIRTIEST kid there. During baseball season you are always coated in a red dusting from the field, we have to carry you straight up to the bath. And I LOVE that about you. If you aren't playing, you would sit on your iPad all day long....kindergarten will be good for you ha ha. You make us so proud and we know you will be an athlete one day, you are a natural. I am so proud to be your mom. You are funny, fun, loving and just want to have a good time....I wish I was more like YOU sweet boy!!!

 Last night of 4!

 Birthday morning we went for donuts before school!
 Brought cupcakes to your class and they sang to you!
 FIVE!
 We celebrated your birthday we some presents, dinner out and then ended at Hannahs softball game, I don't think anywhere else would've made you happier!





 You love baseball! But you always say you want to play ice hockey, maybe one day!

 Spraying your sister at her field day, pay back!

 You are SO fun!
 First day and last day!


He wants to be a fire fighter when he grows up!






 You graduated preschool...kindergarten here you come!
You are such a joy!! I LOVE everything about you sweet boy!!

No comments: