Sunday, June 4, 2017

Beau 6-7 months!

This sweet baby boy, he is definitely more of a handful than the other two but so darn cute, he is worth it! It's been a ride these past 6-7 months but life is all about the adventure!

 Oh my blue eyed boy! Those blue eyes get me everytime!


This had to be a post-bath smile because during baths, he screams!! I think we tried the actual baby bath twice and he hated it. So then I decided to put him in with Hannah and she could just hold him but he hated that too. I was getting worried because we are water people and love the pool and beach!  He had his first trip to the pool on Memorial Day and he actually did ok. Then I decided to try baths in about 2 inches of water and just let him play and he is much happier!

This was one still shot of him, he is on the MOVE!

 NOT a fan of baby food but he is coming around to it. Ive tried making my own, letting him pick up bananas and avocado, mixing it with baby oatmeal (which is the only thing that works) and he is just not liking it at almost 8 months.


 The kids love when he gets on the trampoline with them, caught a few smiles of all three!


 This was so funny, Owen wound up in bed with me and Beau gave him a special wake up call! Poor Owen!

 6 months!


 Must have been sweet potatoes or carrots, not a fan!

 LOVE this sweet picture of him!
 And...another food fail!

 Not a fan of peas either, I started to get offended that maybe it was my cooking ha ha
 You can see his little mohawk in this picture but its definitely getting more defined too. We call it his "Beau-Hawk" and sometimes the kids spike it up!

 There is the Beau-hawk!
 He started sitting pretty early, when you don't write anything down you forget it all! Im trying to go back and see when my pictures are dated ha ha Sorry Beau!
 Twins! Owen definitely has a different look than these two
 He was so ready to sit, crawl, move, pull up...he was ready to go!
 My sweet sleeping boys
 Love that smile!
 Fire station tour with MOPS, he even had the right outfit!
 I mean, those legs! I forget how soft and squishy they are. Definitely my favorite part on him
 Well....and all of this!



 I got a breakfast date with just these two...that is rare!
 And at almost 7 months he found the stairs! He can now get two knees up....as much as Jeremy hates it, we have to get the gates up!


His FAVORITE thing finding a cord and pulling it, he loves outlets, stairs, and LOVES chewing on shoes. That I don't get, so gross! He is going to be my mischievous one!
 At 6 months, the hat doesn't fit his big head!

 A little happier with food!
 First high chair dinner for Owens birthday!
 2 teeth! Those broke through right around 7 months. He hasn't had a terrible time teething, and surprisingly not a lot of drool.

 In March he got really sick. Extreme congestion, coughing, fever, did not sleep at all. Im talking one night of screaming for 4+ hours. I drove him in the car, we walked and walked and walked him, NOTHING helped. Out of all three it was most definitely our hardest night. From that point on, he was just not the same. I think we saw 4 doctors in 8 weeks, we thought it was allergies, they finally gave me an antibiotic for a sinus infection and that helped. Then after I thought he was all better he gets hit with RSV. The coughing started one night and then we heard the wheezing. After a week or so of breathing treatments he sounded much better.

 On mothers day we went to the park and discovered he loved the swing!
 LOVES zooming around in his walker.
 I love watching him sleep, he lets me do it all night long in between feedings ha ha
 Owen is now a jungle gym! ( I cannot even stand little boys in underwear...even at 5 years old I think its the cutest thing ever!)
Such cute boys!! :)) Owen said, I need to give Beau a "whole hawk" whatever that means!

He is into 12-18 month clothes, weighed 17.14 at 6 months and weighed 19.4 pds right after he turned 7 months when we went in for RSV. He is in size 3 diapers, has two teeth, sleeps ok...its not like he is awake in the night, he is just extremely restless. We start out by swaddling him and putting him in the rock n play next to me and once he gets up to nurse for the first time I just keep him next to me, usually unswaddle him after that. Then he nurses all night to settle him. I think sleep is overrated!
We really have no routine, this poor guy spends so much time in and out of his carseat that he usually gets his naps in the car and then is awake throughout the day. He hated water, is getting more used to it, he laughs and smiles ALOT, and is talking all sorts of babble right now. Crawled at 6 months, pulled up at 7, found the stairs, is walking along the couch! I have a feeling he'll be walking soon!

He is such a sweet baby, he is pretty attached to me and if he gets hungry or needs to cuddle he will just crawl around crying for me until I pick him up. The kids ADORE him. I love watching each of them with him. He has added so much joy to our family! Love you sweet Beau Bear!


No comments: