Sunday, June 4, 2017

Owen's Golf Birthday party!

 My sweet boy, since he was little when we moved here, we never had an official birthday party for him, so it was time! We tossed around the idea of a park party but then Jeremy had the best idea! We could do it at Angel Park and all the kids could play golf on the putting course. It was such a great idea! He was very excited and he had lots of kids ready to come golf with him!
 Jeremy arranged for the ice cream machine so the kids could make sundaes, we had ordered some food, and we were even able to do a piñata (which kind of turned into a mosh pit with 19 kids!)


 Love that sweet kid



 Unknowingly, I bought him trick candles... it was funny until ALL the kids blew on the cake...



 I love this picture, we've made some great friends here and I was so happy Owen finally got the celebration he deserved!
 It actually RAINED that day. I was SO bummed, I mean, what on earth do you do with 19 kids in a small room when you promised them golf?! But by the grace of God, the sun came out and it was GORGEOUS!
I can't believe Jeremy was brave enough to let that many kids on his course! It was a great time!

No comments: