Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Beat Goes On...

We went for our 3rd doctors appointment yesterday and heard that amazing sound again! The doctor even commented how fast the heartbeat was...doesn't that mean girl?? Ha Ha! The Chinese Birth Chart says its a boy and Jeremy's sister swears its a boy :) We scheduled my Ultrasound...the BIG one, for September 1st. I was hoping it would be the week before but that's ok...I can wait....wait, no I cant ;)

I have been diligently looking at baby furniture, and I think I have decided on getting it from JC Penney. I love their stuff and Jeremy's mom can get a great discount! Leaves me more money for that chair I have to have! Here is a picture of the crib and dressers. I think my mom and I are going to be able to make most of the bedding. Well, my mom will...you don't want to see me sew!
I wish this picture was a little bigger and that the blanket wasnt covering most of it, but it was the only one I could get off their site ;) This crib is convertible too, so it will convert into a daybed, then into a full size bed.

This is the tall dresser to the left, and the changer below. We probably wont get the hutch on top of the changer because the babies room isnt that big. And eventually the changer can be a normal dresser for a toddler.

I think we will have this nursery done way before Baby A arrives. But I cant wait to get started!

Oh and I am feeling alot better! I dont have that complete sick feeling like I used to and I can actually get through dinner now! I definitely can't eat as much, I think the baby is taking up my stomach space :) I am still very tired at night. Im not taking a nap at 5 pm like I was, but I am definitely in bed early!

We don't have big weekend plans so we plan on getting things done around the house and relaxing. It will probably involve a trip to the dog park too! Next weekend we have a wedding for Jeremy's cousin, the next weekend for our friends Brandy and Phil (and on a sad note...my precious little brother leaves for COLLEGE that weekend!!) We are going to miss him so much..we might be taking some unannounced trips to Lexington to surprise him :) Watch out Alex!!

No comments: