Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Comes Too Fast!

How does Friday take so long to get here, but Monday comes way TOO Fast!?!? We had a very nice weekend this past weekend. Jeremy's parents came in town on Thursday night, I worked a half day on Friday- we had lunch with Jeremy at his Golf Course's country club, then headed to Campbellsville for Jeremy's cousin's wedding. It was held outdoors in a Vineyard in Campbellsville. The weather was very nice, not too hot at all! We headed back later that night and enjoyed cooking out with his parents on Saturday. They even got to experience Ruby at the dog park. You can only tell people how crazy she acts when she is there, but seeing it for yourself is something else!! They left Sunday morning, then we headed to my parents house that afternoon to celebrate my mom's birthday and have a nice dinner for Alex before he heads off to College!! Where I am sure he will live on Ramen Noodles and Tuna from a can! It was a great end to the weekend!
The upcoming week makes me tired just thinking about it! We are going to be super busy, but that just means one week closer to Sept. 1st! Tonight we have our first "Baby Class" at Baptist East Hospital, from 7-9...I said can't they schedule those classes a little earlier for all these TIRED pregnant women! Tuesday I am volunteering at the Neighborhood House through BB&T to help pass out backpacks and have a kick off dinner for the young kids. Wednesday...that will be my free day...Im already looking forward to relaxing. Jeremy plays golf every Wednesday with the members from his country club...so that will be his busy day. Thursday I am going to the Kelly Clarkson concert, which I am excited about but not sure if I will be able to keep my eyes open...or the next day at work. Thankfully it is a Friday but it will be my long one! Friday I will be saying goodbye to my precious little brother as he heads to UK. I know how excited he is, and I remember that day like it was yesterday. I absolutely LOVED everything about college. It really was the best 4 years of my life...high school was great too! There is just something about being a college student. I know he will have a blast and do so many amazing things. I just love that kid! Still not done...Saturday we are headed to our friends Brandy and Phils wedding. We are so excited to see them get married and celebrate with them! Sunday we are headed to Owensboro for a baby shower for one of Jeremy's high school friends Matt & his wife, Selisa, who just adopted a precious little girl! They spent the past 2 weeks in Florida picking up their bundle of joy! We cant wait to meet her!!
Are you as tired as I am??? I got tired writing that!
Hope everyones week goes FAST!!

No comments: