Friday, August 28, 2009

94 Hours 15 Minutes 32 Seconds...

Ok...WOW! Can you tell I am doing nothing but counting down until Tuesday!! It just can't get here soon enough! I am anticipating this so much, I bet this precious little peanut is going to have it's legs crossed! I might just stay until they un-cross :) I took the whole day off on Tuesday to enjoy our new news! I'll have to go buy a few things....I still haven't bought anything, so I think I am due! Stay Tuned...Ill be posting on Tuesday to let everyone know- Pink or Blue!
This weekend we have Bark Busters coming...SO excited about that! I can't wait to see what they have in store for Ruby. I have been warning her all week that things are going to change on Saturday, but she doesn't get it...of course. Especially last night when she darted into our bedroom, straight to the closet, grabbed my slipper and just stood there with the most precious look on her face, big slipper hanging out of her mouth and her ears perked up like, Chase me! I always tell her, its a good thing she is cute!
Yesterday Jeremy had Ruby out running on the course and she is now completely swimming around all the lakes instead of just wading in the water. There was a group of women golfing telling Jeremy that she was the cutest dog they had ever seen and how sweet she was, and they told him not to turn his head or they would steal her. Jeremy says, "You'll bring her back!" Absolutely the truth!
Alex Update: College is going great for him....and he will be a fraternity man! Rush went well and he got a bid to the fraternity of his choice! I know this is just the beginning and he is going to have a BLAST! We miss you!!!!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone....oh and by the way....I am CONVINCED its a GIRL...because Jeremy wants a boy so bad :)

No comments: