Monday, May 10, 2010

Celebrations!

We had lots of celebrations this past weekend-including a baby shower, a birthday and my first Mothers day!
Saturday I celebrated baby Emma with my friend Bethan at such a sweet baby shower. We cant wait for Emma’s arrival so she and Hannah can become best friends! The shower was so nice and Hannah was in such a great mood the whole time. Maybe she knew it was for her soon to be best friend!
Sunday was my very first Mothers day! I could not more blessed with such a sweet, beautiful daughter. I look at this girl changing every day and cant believe how she has changed my life. Watching her grow and change every day brings me more joy than I could have ever thought existed! I love watching her learn new things and grow into such a beautiful little girl. I am so thankful I have been blessed by motherhood. It changes things for sure, but now I am forever changed. I cant wait to have more little babes and complete our already precious family!
Sunday was my oldest brothers birthday- you’ll have to add up the cake to figure out how old he is. My mom didn’t have the right numbers so we had to do a little math! We headed to my parents house on Sunday for a birthday and mothers day dinner. I love hanging out over there because it gives me a break from laundry and cleaning!! We had a great afternoon hanging out and relaxing with everyone! Although I don’t know how relaxing it was for my mom who cooked her whole Mothers day dinner! At least my dad cleaned up! My mom got me-well us- a great present for Mothers day. A membership to the zoo! Isn’t that great?! If we don’t have anything going on we can head down to the zoo- enjoy the animals, beautiful weather and a little exercise. I am really looking forward to it!
Oh and Alex is back!! YAY! He gets to attend Camp Hannah this summer…I’m sure he will get plenty of lessons in diaper changing and baby care! He’d probably rather get a job!
I hope everyone had a great weekend and amazing Mothers day! Hopefully you got to relax and got pampered in some way!

No comments: