Sunday, May 2, 2010

go baby go!

It was a WET derby this year, but we still went to trackside rain and all! This was our 3rd year going with Blake and Courtney and my sister and Matt came too! We had a great time!! We missed our girl but she was in great hands! It felt so weird going to bed without her by my side- I woke at 5 but easily fell back asleep until 8 :) Hananh slept great for my mom so I was glad about that!
We braved the rain and were able to sit outside at Trackisde- we got a little wet but for the most part we got a good break in the weather. The sun even came out right at Derby race time!! No big winners this year but we enjoyed betting all the races. Next year Im putting big money on Calvin!! I did win some money on the Derby race but thats because I had money on almost every horse :)

The sun was out!!

Group pic- Jeremy was cashing in all our winnings! ha!

Our guys :)

I made Hannah the cutest Derby onesie- it said Go Baby Go! on it but obviously from the picture below she did not love her first Derby!! Ill have to put it on her sometime this week and recreate Derby day hopefully with a smile!


Just a random one of my girl!

1 comment:

Kim said...

How ADoRaBLe!!!!!