Monday, May 31, 2010

long weekend (recap)!

We had a pretty nice 4 day weekend! I had 4 days off- poor Jeremy worked the entire weekend :( So we really only accomplished 2 of the 4 things I wanted to do this weekend.
Friday we slept in- as much as you can with a 4 month old- ran some errands and in between Jeremy's break from work we grabbed dinner then he headed back that night. I hated that! I was so looking forward to a relaxing weekend of movies, cookouts, pools, etc but thats ok! Saturday my mom and I ran errands and then got ready for Lindsay and Matt to come in town for the Bats Baseball game- it was a warm day! I so wanted to get to the pool but dipping Hannahs feet into Ruby's pool was as close as we got! The water was cold, but I had fun putting Hannah in her bathing suit! Then Ruby got in...her favorite thing!! The Bats game was alot of fun, the stadium has a new section that has tons of picnic tables under cover near the outfield. It was perfect for H. So we watched a few innings then met my parents across the river at Buckheads for dinner. It was such a relaxing night! My sisters new boyfriend Matt probably thinks we are a crazy bunch but he keeps coming around :) Sunday Jeremy was supposed to be off but his irrigation system has been having problems so he had to go in again. We all went to breakfast and got ready for a cookout at my parents house. A little warm for cornhole but we enjoyed lots of food and great company :) Monday was Craft Day at my moms house. I have so many projects I have been wanting to get finished so we made Monday Craft day. Of course I never get all the things I want done but I got a good start- burp cloths, pacifier clips, bow holders, pillowcase dresses...the list is long! I dont have enough patience so my mom usually takes over...its pretty painful to watch me try. But Im getting there!
Overall it was a beautiful weekend- spent with my favorite people! I cant ever get enough of my family...I hope they feel the same way about me...ha!
Next trip on the agenda was going to be a trip to Gulf Shores but thanks to BP we will have to relocate our vacation. We are thinking 4th of July in Destin! I cant wait! I havent been to the beach since Jamaica- even though I dont get in the ocean, I love being there!
Here are some pictures of our weekend...this girl just gets cuter everyday!! Oh and someone has been rolling over BOTH ways! I love watching her roll from back to tummy...she gets stuck on her arm but eventually gets all the way over. I have the best video on my phone- hopefully I can find a way to post it.
Ready for the pool!
COLD water!
Ruby's FAVORITE thing to do!
Bats Game!
I cant get enough of her!
Hannah and Aunt Lindsay
My beautiful girl!
This was before the game :)
Memorial Day Cookout- She is putting EVERYTHING in her mouth!
Sweet girl!
Posing with Uncle Sam!

No comments: