Tuesday, April 19, 2011

{almost} 15 months!

15 months tomorrow and I cant even believe it! Some days I still cant even believe Im a mom. Then I cant even believe we have a toddler! Where does the time go. I wish the weekends went as slow as 8-4:30 does during the week! Nevertheless- she is 15 months old and the best part of our lives. She is the spunkiest little girl Ive ever seen- we just never know what is next with her!!

Right now we are working on many things with her- I LOVE watching her learn something new. She LOVES Ring around the Rosey and when you say "we all fall down" she bends over and stands on her head :) She loves patty cake and still loves Itsy Bitsy Spider.

We love to have her tell Ruby "Shhh"! Whenever Ruby barks we say, "What do we tell Ruby?" and she puts her little finger to her mouth and says, "Shhh"....(maybe she hears that from the teachers at daycare?!?" HA!

She still loves her sleep. She heads to bed about 6:30 or 7 and still wakes up around 6:45 when I have to get her up. I HATE waking her up. She pulls her bunny close to her face (probably thinking if she stays asleep I might go away!)
On the weekends she has been taking 2 really good naps. Just like me she loves a good nap- but at daycare- we are so happy if she sleeps an hour. I just hate that she doesn't get a good nap at daycare anymore. (So if you know of a way I can stay home....let me know!)

She is still a pretty picky eater. One thing we can always count on are those Gerber Ravioli meals and green beans. She will lick her plate clean! We have a hard time deciding on dinners for her- but she eats her entire meal at daycare....mmmm.....

Im not sure how much she weighs but we will find out tomorrow at her 15 month check up. Lately her ears have been great (THANK YOU TUBES!) and she has been feeling pretty good!

She love playing outside and loves her wagon. We make many trips around the cul-de-sac!

She absolutely LOVES her daddy! Oh my is she a daddy's girl! & Im pretty sure he feels the same way about her ;) (The love he has for her melts my heart- I don't know how I got so lucky with both of them!)

She says mama and dada all the time and we are working on "up" and she says "hi" most of the time too!! She LOVES having a pretend phone to her ear- she will jabber all day long!

We have been so blessed and we cant even describe how our life has changed in the last 15 months. We just love watching this little girl grow! But I cant believe how big she is. Time sure does fly when you're having fun!!



she loves her feet and her milk! She could sit and try to put her shoes on for a while! Its about the only thing that keeps her occupied!

No comments: