Friday, April 8, 2011

my baby can read!

Hannah has a new obsession with books- I wasn't so sure if she would ever be interested. We've tried reading her books for a long time and she couldnt sit still long enough. Well- she still doesnt really sit still for very long but she goes straight to a book, brings it to one of us, plops in our lap and we get through about 2 pages, maybe and she gets up and gets another one. And we repeat the process. Its pretty cute actually but she never sits still long enough to listen to a full story. I know at daycare they says he LOVES circle time and story time so Im glad she can at least sit still there :)
we start like this....
and end up something like this! she is too funny!
Im pretty sad that these are really the only pictures I got this week and they were on my phone :( But look at that face & those chubby little arms!

I'm so glad its Friday! I finally feel so relaxed that the house is up for sale that I'm ready to just relax and enjoy spending time with my girl!

No comments: