Thursday, April 21, 2011

thursday randoms

this post will be all over the place! I have random pictures from the week and a hilarious daycare story! (Have I ever told you that we have our hands full?? You'll see!)

We had Hannah's 15 month check up yesterday- she is a whopping 26 pounds! But overall it went great! She did get a finger prick yesterday to check her iron levels and she didnt even flinch! Of course- I guess with all that she has been through this year that was probably nothing! The band aid on her finger bothered her more (probably because it was so bulky she couldnt hold onto her snack!). She got one shot too and let me know for 15 minutes how mad she was about it. I got the message :)


Yes she was trying to put her foot in her mouth! No CLUE where she gets this stuff!

random picture from the week- she had my keys and my glasses on- she was ready to go! And Im not sure if you all have ever watched the "Drew Carey Show" but my dad said when Hannah wears those pj's she looks like Mimi- and looking at this picture again- yes she does! HA!

enjoying so beautiful weather this week! I cant wait for summer and more dependable weather! We have 40 degree temps one day and 80 degrees and tornados the next!!

I have to brag on my precious little brother- this isnt a very good picture but he is the president of his fraternity and they won some award- he just looks so handsome and TOO grown up!!

Hannah LOVES sharing her books with Ruby- and Ruby is not so interested. They are getting along so well. As crazy as Ruby can drive me sometimes they really do get along. And besides Hannah feeding most of her dinner to Ruby every night they are a pretty cute pair!
We have been coloring alot lately- I have to keep an eye on her though because she LOVES to put the crayons in her mouth. Probably just because I say not to!

Ok- so I pick her up yesterday and as soon as she sees me she practically knocks kids out her way to get to me. So we are chatting with the girls in her room and Liam walks up behind her. So we were just talking about how cute he is and how funny the two of them are and her teacher says- oh I have two Hannah stories. Im like UH OH! She says, "Today Hannah hit Liam and then leaned in and Kissed him on the mouth!"
WHAT!!!!! Maybe he was talking to another girl?? HA HA!
Then she says that Hannah and Liam were in the play house together and she could see them both through the doorway of the little house and they both leaned in and kissed each other!!! I can not even believe that she is already kissing boys! For one thing- now I know how she catches all that nasty daycare sickness and two- we are going to have to stop asking her for kisses!! I guess she thinks everyone loves her kisses as much as we do :)

15 months old and kissing boys! YIKES!!


Thankfully, its ALMOST FRIDAY!

No comments: