Monday, October 3, 2011

Not the best at blogging lately


I havent been a very good blogger lately, and I havent been a very good picture taker either! I hate that. But things are a little crazy right now. We have ALOT going on! This is going to be a crazy year for us. But I cant wait!!
We officially have a POD in our driveway. Jeremy has been loading it up and trying to pack in as much stuff as we possibly can so we dont have to get like 3 PODS. I think we will definitely have to get 2 for sure. My mom and dad are so nice to let us stay at Hotel Kingsbury until we find the perfect house for our little family. We have looked at 2, not what we were looking for but it was fun to look. Im excited to stay with them- Im sure my mom is even more excited to have people to cook for! And 24/7 Hannah time! 24/7 Ruby time might be a different story :) She comes too!! Our inspection came back absolutely perfect- they didnt ask us to fix a thing. I never imagined that!! But was so glad to get that word. Now I feel like we can officially start the moving process.

Hannah has been her wild little self lately! Keeping us so busy and entertained. She is sleeping awesome again- 7 to 7. She can have such a sassy attitude one minute but then lean in and give you the juiciest, sweetest kiss you've ever had in your life. I love her kisses. I make her kiss me like 15 times a day. She is totally over it! She is growing up right before our eyes. I dont even know where the time has gone. That girl makes my heart smile everyday.

My dad taught Hannah how to do "Go Blue" for Michigan- it's pretty cute!

Jeremy taught Hannah how to wink & it's hilarious. She closes both eyes & blinks really hard. Too funny!

Jeremy's birthday was Friday- we got pretty crazy & had dinner out then headed home. His big present came a couple weeks earlier- Hannah & I secretly got him a new set of golf clubs. He was very happy with our taste :) happy 31st babe! I couldn't do it without you!!!

No comments: