Thursday, October 13, 2011

A California Wedding with Southern Flair!

We just got back from a FABULOUS week in California. I'll have a much longer post about our trip and closing on our house by NEXT WEEK! (Insert- mild panic attack!) But I had to share this link. Megan is like a sister to me and I could not have been more honored to be a part of her big day. It was one the most beautiful weddings Ive ever seen. Here in KY we don't go to a lot of outdoor weddings. You never know what the weather will do. So we just don't take the chance. But in Southern California you can pretty much always guarantee its going to be 75 and sunny and it was!!
Let me preface the pictures by saying Megan and Brock got engaged here at Churchill Downs. So Megan wanted her wedding to follow suit with Southern Flair. The wedding was at an Equestrian Center which could not have been more perfect. They got married outside under gorgeous trees followed by a reception in the middle of horse stables. AMAZING!!! The pictures will speak for themselves but they thought of every last detail. Her colors were amazing, her dress was simply beautiful and the day was filled with so much fun and love!! CONGRATS Megan and Brock- we love you guys!

Here is just a sneak peek that the photographer was so kind to post right after the wedding!


http://iiphoto.net/blog/2011/10/09/brookside-equestrian-wedding-megan-and-brock/

*Side note: Hannah MADE IT down the aisle!! I cant wait to see pictures of her walking down the aisle :)

1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

Amazing!! I can imagine how you had enjoyed your special day. Well I think to memorize your day, a perfect photographer is must to hire, so I am going to select best one for my wedding at NYC wedding venues. I will collect all my memories in album.