Monday, October 31, 2011

Quack!

We had so much fun dressing Hannah up and taking her around in the wagon. We actually didnt even go to any doors and get candy but we had fun seeing all the other kids and enjoying such a beautiful night in such a great neighborhood. (Yes- if I could I would be those people who live in the same neighborhood as my parents). Ive always loved where they live and where I grew up. Hannah ate crackers the entire way around & enjoyed being pulled in the wagon. I have just a few (ha ha!) pictures of our sweet little duck. We put the costume on and boy was it tight! I wasnt sure we'd make it 10 minutes in this thing! But she did so great and even kept the hood on!


crackers were about the only thing that kept her still!

I loved her little duck bum!
she looks so big!!



No comments: